To keep up to date with the latest news and press releases please subscribe to our Facebook Page - Kingshurst Parish Council. Click Here to go to our page.
Click button for more information :
Smaller authority name: Kingshurst Parish Council.
NOTICE OF PUBLIC RIGHTS AND PUBLICATION OF UNAUDITED ANNUAL GOVERNANCE & ACCOUNTABILITY RETURN
ACCOUNTS FOR THE YEAR ENDED 31 MARCH 2022
Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014 Sections 26 and 27
The Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 (SI 2015/234)
1. Date of announcement_ 18th July 2022 (a)
2. Each year the smaller authority’s Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR) needs to be reviewed by an external auditor appointed by Smaller Authorities’ Audit Appointments Ltd. The unaudited AGAR has been published with this notice. As it has yet to be reviewed by the appointed auditor, it is subject to change as a result of that review.
Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounting records for the financial year to which the audit relates and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers, receipts and other documents relating to those records must be made available for inspection by any person interested. For the year ended 31 March 2022, these documents will be available on reasonable notice by application to:
(b) Clerk to the Council : Paula Coyle
c/o Kingshurst Library, Marston Drive, Kingshurst, Birmingham, B37 6BD
Telephone Number : 07865294345
Email address :
commencing on (c) __Tuesday 19th July 2022__
and ending on (d) ___Tuesday 30th August 2022 ________________________
3. Local government electors and their representatives also have:
· The opportunity to question the appointed auditor about the accounting records; and
· The right to make an objection which concerns a matter in respect of which the appointed auditor could either make a public interest report or apply to the court for a declaration that an item of account is unlawful. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the smaller authority.
The appointed auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose between the above dates only.
4. The smaller authority’s AGAR is subject to review by the appointed auditor under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 and the NAO’s Code of Audit Practice 2015. The appointed auditor is:
PKF Littlejohn LLP (Ref: SBA Team)
15 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by (e) __Paula Coyle RFO
AGAR and draft accounts for 21/22 for public viewing.
The Commonwealth Baton will be coming through Kingshurst Parish on the 26th July 2022. For more information click here
Click button for more information :
The Video from the Jubilee Weekend:
Thank you to everyone that attended our 4 day Jubilee Event at the Pavilions Club, Over 3000 people turned up!, here are a few of the many photos that were taken. Photos
The Winner of our Jubilee Competition for Best Street was Corinne Croft, Kingshurst - Here are the fab pictures that they submitted.
Solihull Planning Committee 27/04/2022 : Papers for PL/2021/03072/MAJFDW - Kingshurst Village Centre
Community gardens are a social hub for a diverse mix of the community, a place for young and old, single people and families to mingle, share tips and connect.
Gardening can promote mindfulness, which is helpful in reducing symptoms of depression and anxiety. Mindfulness is living in the moment, being focused on what you are doing, and engaging your senses so that your mind has a break from negative thoughts. Gardening can also increase positive feelings by offering a sense of purpose and accomplishment. Seeing things growing and thriving can be affirming.
To arrange a visit and a chat with Mark the Parish gardener to Kingshurst community garden call 07865294345 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Queens Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
A great time was had by all that attended, here are a few of the selected photos from the event.
Download further information here: